Today’s Topic – Don’t Let fear stop you from sharing your world
Have you ever really wanted something? As you started to move forward, you begin to hear little voices in your head that keep telling you why you will fail. I have heard these voices. As a matter a fact, when you listen to the episode. You will hear Michael support me to sharing the complete message.
Why it is important to listen to the voices of fear that run through you head when you are trying to create. Michael and I talk about a quick and easy system to identify, analyze, and find out the real risk of fear.
So, check out this episode. It will not only help you when you are world building. It can help you live a richer life. And when your life is better, and you better understand yourself, you will be able to create and share more of you world and stories.
Enjoy the episode and comment below to tell me how you overcome your fears.
Podcast Show Flow
- Why is addressing your fear important
- It Can Kill Your World Before it starts
- Your world is like a bad ending to a Neverending story
- You are good enough, even if others are doing it great
- You never finish your story
- The Three steps you need to address your fears
- Write down what the voices tell you and Ask what are they really telling you
- Ask yourself, “Why Not?”
- What is the worst that could happen if you go for it? (Hint: I will die is rarely the real answer)
Images and Quotes
Resource and Micheal’s Picks
Start: Punch Fear in the Face, Escape Average and Do Work that Matters
The Worldbuilding Task for the Day
How would a change in the technology level affect your world?
The Real World task for the day
Build a cotton gin or watch a science documentary
Stop letting fear stop you.
Please take a moment and comment below on this episode. I look forward to hearing from you about your Fantasy Worldbuilding adventures