Interview: Rae Elliot
From the age of eight Rae Elliot has been on a journey to becoming a writer. Her love of writing and storytelling merged with her love of Fantasy and science fiction with her first book Fractured, a science fiction novel. Fractured is also available on iTunes in a podcast. Her next fiction novel will be a fantasy novel called Treefell: Legend of The Wood.
Beyond her love for Fantasy she is now working on a non-fiction work “Pinterst for Indie Authors”
- Do you feel Orc or Elf today?
- Tell us about your latest work.
- How do you connect your worldbuilding back to The Story?
- When did you know you had a love for worldbuilding?
- Biggest achievement to date?
- What real world advice do you wish you had known sooner?
- Tell a quick STORY about some task that could have gotten you started sooner as a writer
- What held you back from sharing your world(s)?
- Favorite types of fantasy worlds: alien, earthlike, or earth-based?
- What is your favorite time period for fantasy settings?
- What is the most important habit or skill in creating a world?
- What tool(s) could you not work without?
- What is one resource you would offer to a Worldbuilder starting down your path?
- If you ended up in the (a) world you created. What would be the first thing you would do? (Please keep it as clean as possible.)
Learn more about the worldbuilder
The Tease 1 Minute
Fictional characters in fantasy worlds are worldbuilding
Please take a moment and comment below on this episode. I look forward to hearing from you about your Fantasy Worldbuilding adventures