Today’s Topic – The Art of War Storytelling
- The Art of Troupes
- Great Article on War Story Troupes via tvtropes.org
- Realism is not the goal
- Hero, Squad, or badass ?
- War Sucks verses the Glory of Battle
- Keep in Mind
- Battle might bring up conflicting emotions
- Stealth is boring if it works
- Understand the weapons
- It might not always be professional military
- Fatigue is real
- Why they fight?
- Selling the fear for life
- Ask a Combat Vet
The Worldbuilding Task for the Day
Pick a conflict and create the material to support a battle
The Real World task for the day
Write a short story about a battle before you write a war.
The Tease 1 Minute
It takes two, or maybe more.
Please take a moment and comment below on this episode. I look forward to hearing from you about your Fantasy Worldbuilding adventures