Today’s Topic – Discworld and the Brilliance of Terry Pratchett
- Special Thanks to lspace.org
- The World is flat!
- This is no Roundworld
- It takes a Circumfence
- Lunar Diffrences . . . Nice Plants
- Grade 1: monsters invented by adults to scare children from dangerous of forbidden places (prohibitory) – Like Jenny Green-Teeth
- Grade 2: monsters invented by adults to scare anyone, anywhere. One of the examples is The Headless Horseman.
- Grade 3: monsters by accident (mostly) – The Eater of Socks.
- Grade 4: monsters here for purposes of their own – Hiver.
- Suggested new Grade 5: monsters invented by children for children!!! The worst kind!!! – The Child-eating Puddle
- Where else can you find a Sneeb
- Zombies Head of the Lawyers Guild, Mr. Reaper, and Life timers
The Worldbuilding Task for the Day
Create an ironic monster or race for your world.
The Real World task for the day
Pose new questions to yourself every day. An inquiring mind is a creatively active one that enlarges its area of awareness. Thanks University of Michigan
The Tease 1 Minute
High Drama in Fantasy Settings… for real
Please take a moment and comment below on this episode. I look forward to hearing from you about your Fantasy Worldbuilding adventures