Today’s Worldbuilding Topic – Let’s build a new fantasy monster
- Hello World for New co-host, Michael Miller
- Let’s build a new fantasy monster, Ant Zombie overlords
- Started out of a joke with Matthew Bannock
- Old Zombie movies
- Deer attack!
- Original monster created was the salt zombie
- A that small is scarier then large
- fear of loss of control
- cause a moral dilemma
- tiny tan ant 5 mm
- Eat brain matter
- Colony which builds harvesting outpost
- Workers will create an outpost in the brain of a human.
- Scouts will colonize human bodies to find more food.
- return to harvest site before body loses body
- victim will go crazy, die very quickly
- food returned to nest
- Will migrate if when food wiped out
Am I your avatar?
- Who are you? Michael Miller
- Tell us a bit about your yourself?
- What is your current passion?
- What type are your favorite genre(s) or are you a one title person?
- What is your preferred media format?
- What is your first experience where you knew you loved speculative fiction?
- What is the first title that comes to mind?
- What is your favorite title?
- What would you as for more of from the people who create the content?
- What would you ask for less of from the people who create the content?
- Where is the best place for people to chat with you on the Internet?
The Worldbuilding Task for the Day
Create a new monster?
The Real World task for the day
Stop over thinking and start doing
- New Periscope Worldbuilding musing while through games! @JefferyWIngram
- Going to Launch Out 2015 in Nasshville, TN this weekend
The Tease 1 Minute
The Cosmos of Gardul
Please take a moment and comment below on this episode. I look forward to hearing from you about your Fantasy Worldbuilding adventures