Today’s Topic – Why we play games
- Michael and Jeffery set a record of 37 seconds without trying to mess each other up.
- Why we started playing games
- Sports / Hunting and running
- The Run down hunt method
- Games to learn how to fulfill basic needs
- Add in chance and game theory
- Using games to impress
- Prosperity Tax
- games show us what we are good at
- We play games for relaxation and fun
- Jeffery learns that real world time
- The meaning of life
Clash of Clans
The Worldbuilding Task for the Day
Create games for a world
The Real World task for the day
Why do you like your favorite game, break it down.
Books for Worldbuilder’s to read.
Please take a moment and comment below on this episode. I look forward to hearing from you about your Fantasy Worldbuilding adventures