Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Today's Topic – Learn to developer the world like a character
Much like we can define the type of Worldbuilder we are. It is important to know how we want to develop our world. We can use evolution, stagnant, and microevolution. We are not talking the myths, but how to develop your world.
For these purposes, true evolution is not a great path. It would take way to build 13 billion years of history. A However, if you join us today to learn about microevolution and three hacks to get us to a naturalist end without the time cost.
Podcast Show Flow
- Weakness increases chance of change
- Impossible to scale
- Most Naturalistic
- Very Time consuming
- Hack is to start right before your storytelling begins
- The exist because I am
- No Scale needed
- You get what you want
- Can seem disconnected
- Think before you build
- Pockets of evolution when needed
- Look at the inputs to determine the output
- More Scale
- Approximates a naturalistic setting
- Leave gaps that can be filled in poorly
- Hack use a document to track the gaps you know about until they need to be filled in
The Worldbuilding Task for the Day
Define what type of world you have
The Real World task for the day
Remember those you love who have passed
Kaizen Boards for Worldbuilding
Episode 80: What Type of Worldbuilder are you?
Use Gardul.com/Amazon when shopping online to help support the show
Images and quotes
Please take a moment and comment below on this episode. I look forward to hearing from you about your Fantasy Worldbuilding adventures
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.