Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Today's Topic Are you ready to NaNoWriMo in 2017??
It is a journey I have done for three years. I like to sit down for a month and write a book. It cleanses my mind of a story. It helps make my fantasy world feel more real in my mind.
So as we approach NaNoWriMo for 2017 prep now for success this year. Join Michael and me as we talk about prepping for NaNoWriMo 2017
Please Subscribe, Rate and Review us on iTunes
Podcast Show Flow
- 3 for 3 Join me
- Take some time to look at yourself honestly
- How well do you focus? Gardul.com/Focus
- How many people do you live with?
- What can you do before to open up time during?
- Meals and other real-world stuff?
- Prep your work area
- Rewards for reaching work count goals?
- Do you have an outline prepped?
- Do you have enough worldbuilding to start?
- What type of work area do you need?
- Are you willing to write the first draft?
- Get accountability Facebook.com/group/undercroft
- Writing for Bulk / Edit later
The Worldbuilding Task for the Day
Get an outline ready, Add enough details until you see the story flowing in your head. Understand your main characters? Frame your world
The Real-world Task for the Day
Start sucking up and sign up to verify your word count and win
Use Gardul.com/Amazon when shopping online to help support the show
Episode 132 How do I write 50,000 words #NaNoWriMo when I work and have a life?
Episode 140 A Perfect Example of why planning is needed for NaNoWriMo and actual brainstorming for a new story
Episode 147 Horror Flicks to Help you through #NaNoWriMo
Please take a moment and comment below on this episode. I look forward to hearing from you about your Fantasy Worldbuilding adventures
Listen to Worldbuilder's Anvil in iTunes or use Podcast Republic for your Android device.
Images and Quotes
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.