Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Today's Topic Interview with Matthew Bannock and Tim Bannock
Join Michael and me for part 2 as we interview Matthew Bannock and Tim Bannock about worldbuilding and their new Swords & Wizardry module called. “The Darkness Beneath Dalentown” Go here for part 1 of the interview.
Matthew Bannock is a worldbuilder, writer, and award-winning indie game designer, he has created Descriptors which we have enjoyed in the wine steward elements. We co-GMed a GUPRS campaign that lasted for years, and one of the people I go to for brainstorming and fleshing out any creative ideas.
Tim Bannock who I only knew as the player has grown into an indie module and the proprietor of the neuronphaser and creator of useful tools for gamemasters.
- What was your “I can” experience?
- Tell a STORY about it.
- Biggest achievement to date?
- Tell a STORY of your biggest achievement to date.
- When you learned of it.
- What was its impact on your progress as an author and a worldbuilder?
- What real-world advice do you wish you had known sooner?
- Tell a quick STORY about some task that could have gotten you started sooner as a writer
- What held you back from sharing your world(s)?
- Favorite types of fantasy worlds: alien, earthlike, or earth-based?
- What is your favorite time period for fantasy settings?
- What is the most important habit or skill in creating a world?
- What tool(s) could you not work without?
- What is one resource you would offer to a Worldbuilder starting down your path?
- If you ended up in the (a) world you created. What would be the first thing you would do?
Let's Do this!
BUY The Darkness Beneath Dalentown – Swords & Wizardry Edition
Contact Tim Bannock
Contact Matthew Bannock
Join the Fantasy Worldbuilder's Undercroft in Facebook, Matthew can be found there
Swords & Wizardry
OD&D Dungeons & Dragons Original Edition
Please take a moment and comment below on this episode. I look forward to hearing from you about your Fantasy Worldbuilding adventures
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.