Today’s Topic Jon Metcalf and how he uses worldbuilding with his day job.
- Tell us about your latest work?
- How do you connect your worldbuilding back to The Story?
- When did you know you had a love for worldbuilding?
- Tell a STORY about how you knew you love building worlds.
- What was your “I can” experience?
- Tell a STORY about it.
- Biggest achievement to date?
- Tell a STORY of your biggest achievement to date.
- When you learned of it.
- What was its impact on your progress as an author and a worldbuilder?
- What real-world advice do you wish you had known sooner?
- Tell a quick STORY about some task that could have gotten you started sooner as a writer
Gauntlet round: (All fast answers)
- What held you back from sharing your world(s)?
- Favorite types of fantasy worlds: alien, earthlike, or earth-based?
- What is your favorite time period for fantasy settings?
- What is the most important habit or skill in creating the world?
- What tool(s) could you not work without?
- What is one resource you would offer to a Worldbuilder starting down your path?
- If you ended up in the (a) world you created. What would be the first thing you would do? (Please keep it as clean as possible.)
Use Gardul.com/Amazon when shopping online to help support the show