Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Today's Topic – Video games that help teach you to be better worldbuilder's
There are many games that have taught me lessons about worldbuilding. Heck most things I do have an impact on how I worldbuild. I could have picked many games, however, I choose a few that I really think can help others better understand some systems that can give you information that helps make your worldbuilding better.
Please Subscribe, Rate and Review us on iTunes
Podcast Show Flow
- The worlds grow and change over time
- Elder Scrolls & Fallout
- Continuity errors cause feedback but do not hurt the popularity
- How changes in size and scope effect what you can include in a world.
- Mount and Blade Warband
- Learn a lesson about being a lord and leading troops on the battlefield while maintaining your realm.
- Crusader Kings
- The big picture of how different cultures realms can vary but still be similar.
- How nation-states really did not exist in the old days
The Worldbuilding Task for the Day
Play one of these games to learn in a fun way
The Real World task for the day
Join the undercroft and tell us another game that improved your worldbuilding.
Use Gardul.com/Amazon when shopping online to help support the show
Please take a moment and comment below on this episode. I look forward to hearing from you about your Fantasy Worldbuilding adventures
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.