Today's Topic – Video games that help teach you to be better worldbuilder's
There are many games that have taught me lessons about worldbuilding. Heck most things I do have an impact on how I worldbuild. I could have picked many games, however, I choose a few that I really think can help others better understand some systems that can give you information that helps make your worldbuilding better.
Podcast Show Flow
- The worlds grow and change over time
- Elder Scrolls & Fallout
- Continuity errors cause feedback but do not hurt the popularity
- How changes in size and scope effect what you can include in a world.
- Mount and Blade Warband
- Learn a lesson about being a lord and leading troops on the battlefield while maintaining your realm.
- Crusader Kings
- The big picture of how different cultures realms can vary but still be similar.
- How nation-states really did not exist in the old days
The Worldbuilding Task for the Day
Play one of these games to learn in a fun way
The Real World task for the day
Join the undercroft and tell us another game that improved your worldbuilding.
Use Gardul.com/Amazon when shopping online to help support the show
Please take a moment and comment below on this episode. I look forward to hearing from you about your Fantasy Worldbuilding adventures