Today's Topic – The Vaulted topic
I have always thought very utilitarian about creating the architecture for my fantasy setting. What do the people have? What do the people need? What is important to the people? However, I have come to the belief that I missed 2 very important considerations. Join Michael and Jeffery as they rethink architecture.
Podcast Show Flow
- What did I think?
- Realm needs, Resources and culture
- What is new?
- Needs of the rulers and class separation
- What type of architecture?
- What type of Resources?
- What is made with the Recourses?
- Are any reinforced?
- What about Luxury Resources?
- Basic questions?
- How secure are the people, and the leaders?
- What shapes are important to people?
- Where are their sacred sites?
- Families, clans, tribes, ethic, citizen, or none
- Palace construction
- Public facing, working spaces, government spaces, religious spaces, or residential
- Public what does the government provide?
- How are homes built
- How does it fit into the urban or village setting
The Worldbuilding Task for the Day
Review an old map
The Real World task for the day
Use Gardul.com/Amazon when shopping online to help support the show
Please take a moment and comment below on this episode. I look forward to hearing from you about your Fantasy Worldbuilding adventures