Today's Topic Writer’s block can happen to anyone!
- What are the problems with many of the story fixes
- Game of Thrones was inspired by the past.
- It was meant to take a Tolkien like story and subversion
- The execution caused most of the problems, not what happened.
- Daenerys should be queen and/or
- Jon Snow should be King
- No just know
- John Snow should have killed the Night King
- Not as such
- Kings Landing should not have burned
- Who could be king
- Ellaria Sand
- Sansa Stark (The starks are the White Roses)
- Bran should not be King and John Snow should have at least hugged Ghost
- Okay, cannot argue that
- Lessons for storytellers
- Beware of breaking tropes
- People seem to want Disney Fantasy
- A little messy and scary at the beginning and tied up in a neat bow at the end
- Monday Morning Quarterbacks will appear either way if your story becomes popular
Create a better story to share and execute it!
Real world task
Michael called it! Send your thanks
Use Gardul.com/Amazon when shopping online to help support the show
Please take a moment and comment below on this episode. I look forward to hearing from you about your Fantasy Worldbuilding adventures