Today's Topic – Why I like a routine for getting through writer's block
Podcast Show Flow
- Music that I love, but do not feel the need to sing.
- Review the outline and make changes
- 10 Minute Break – Get the blood flowing
- Non-distracting environment
- Non- distracting mind
- Is there something important distracting me?
- Make a note and move on
- and a shower
- Just write for 15 more minutes. Anything that comes to mind.
- Take a notebook to bed End the process for the day.
Create a routine that works for you
Share your routine with us.
Use Gardul.com/Amazon when shopping online to help support the show
Please take a moment and comment below on this episode. I look forward to hearing from you about your Fantasy Worldbuilding adventures