Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Interview: Aaron Wood
Please listen to learn more about Aaron Wood. A geek at heart and artist that has created some wonderful book covers and propaganda.
- Do you feel Orc or Elf today?
- Tell us about your latest work.
- How do you connect your worldbuilding back to The Story?
- When did you know you had a love for worldbuilding?
- Biggest achievement to date?
- What real world advice do you wish you had known sooner?
- Tell a quick STORY about some task that could have gotten you started sooner as a writer
- What held you back from sharing your world(s)?
- Favorite types of fantasy worlds: alien, earthlike, or earth-based?
- What is your favorite time period for fantasy settings?
- What is the most important habit or skill in creating a world?
- What tool(s) could you not work without?
- What is one resource you would offer to a Worldbuilder starting down your path?
- If you ended up in the (a) world you created. What would be the first thing you would do? (Please keep it as clean as possible.)
Please Subscribe, Rate and Review us in iTunes
Learn more about the worldbuilder
The Tease 1 Minute
Worldbuilding Trap: Paralysis by Analysis
Please take a moment and comment below on this episode. I look forward to hearing from you about your Fantasy Worldbuilding adventures
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.