Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Today's Topic – Worldbuilding Trap: Paralysis by Analysis
- Worldbuilding helps create framework for story
- When it is happening?
- When you stop writing first draft.
- When you remake the world every time you start a revision
- When you avoid writing or storytelling because you have to work on the world
- Telling the stories is the point
- What is okay?
- If you pause to record newly minted words in a language
- Record new unexpected world elements
- You are worldbuilding as education and you are using stories to explore your world
- New world elements folder in your Scrivener file
- “GO GO GO” note
- record what you need for story.
Please Subscribe, Rate and Review us in iTunes
This is a basic
The Worldbuilding Task for the Day
Create a “GO GO GO” note and check out John Acuff's book Start: Punch Fear in the Face, Escape Average and Do Work That Matters
or have a Do Over
The Real World task for the day
While you are note making, make simple notes to your loved one.
The Tease 1 Minute
Cultural and Racial Links in your Fantasy State
Please take a moment and comment below on this episode. I look forward to hearing from you about your Fantasy Worldbuilding adventures
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.