Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Today's Topic – Storytelling from a framework-based world
- Storytelling from a framework-based world
- Outline your plot,
- List of characters you need
- remember to look to other genre's to strength your overall story
- Picking your location
- Picking your time and place
- Check your created characters to see if any characters should or could be used
- Sketch out the physical dimension of import locations that are new
- Review the locations of other area's
- Write out your first draft! Just write it out.
Please Subscribe, Rate and Review us in iTunes
No Rating for informational episodes
The Worldbuilding Task for the Day
Follow the steps of the episode and right up an story from locations you have already created
The Real World task for the day
Be up front when you cannot accomplish a task.
The Tease 1 Minute
What's Around the Corner – Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet
Please take a moment and comment below on this episode. I look forward to hearing from you about your Fantasy Worldbuilding adventures
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.