Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Today's Topic – Why we play games
- Michael and Jeffery set a record of 37 seconds without trying to mess each other up.
- Why we started playing games
- Sports / Hunting and running
- The Run down hunt method
- Games to learn how to fulfill basic needs
- Add in chance and game theory
- Using games to impress
- Prosperity Tax
- games show us what we are good at
- We play games for relaxation and fun
- Jeffery learns that real world time
- The meaning of life
Please Subscribe, Rate and Review us in iTunes
For complete Fantasy Worldbuilding show notes go to Gardul.com
Clash of Clans
The Worldbuilding Task for the Day
Create games for a world
The Real World task for the day
Why do you like your favorite game, break it down.
Books for Worldbuilder's to read.
Please take a moment and comment below on this episode. I look forward to hearing from you about your Fantasy Worldbuilding adventures
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.