Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Today's Topic – The other starting place
Please Subscribe, Rate and Review us on iTunes
Podcast Show Flow
- Bottom-Up Worldbuilding – From Inspiration to Perspiration
- Identify the inspiring concept
- Why is it interesting to me?
- How can I make this interesting/inspiring to others?
- WHAT is it that I want to say?
- Find the nouns that answer my questions
- The six questions that create my nouns
- Where are we? (Places)
- How does it relate to us? (Rules)
- When are we? (Time)
- Who is there? (Races)
- What is there? (Props)
- What are they doing? (Cultures)
- The nouns I need
Write a one-page story using the Bottom-Up approach to worldbuilding?
Go enjoy the outdoors before it gets too cold!
Use Gardul.com/Amazon when shopping online to help support the show
Please take a moment and comment below on this episode. I look forward to hearing from you about your Fantasy Worldbuilding adventures
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.