Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Today's Topic – The making of a good feather duster… err character
Please Subscribe, Rate and Review us on iTunes
For complete Fantasy Worldbuilding, show notes go to Gardul.com
Podcast Show Flow
- Beyond the Meta
- We have lots of create episodes on character going back to at least episode 48 and 49
- We have talked, Traits and flaws, stories, backgrounds, create great detail and motivation.
- Talking characters one dimensional or complex and sometimes even flat
- Before we take a break on three we need to cover one more very important character concept, voice
- Voice is the finishing salt to a great character this leads from
- Hi to “do not mean to pry, but you don't by any chance happen to have six fingers on your right hand?”
- How does a character speak
- How intelligent is the character?
- How articulate
- Do they like speaking
- Refer to your characters background does it make sense?
- When does their expression break the rules
- How does it break the rules
The Worldbuilding Task for the Day
Please find a voice for my character.
The Real-world Task for the Day
Use a smoothaive if needed. Realize people you disagree with at not they enemy.
Use Gardul.com/Amazon when shopping online to help support the show
Get Kindle Unlimited Membership for free Kindle books
Please take a moment and comment below on this episode. I look forward to hearing from you about your Fantasy Worldbuilding adventures
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.