Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Today's Topic – Steps to awakening your inner worldbuilder
Please Subscribe, Rate and Review us on iTunes
Podcast Show Flow
- What is culture not
- A state, nation, or tribe… but
- Achievements of human another races achievement….
- A batch of bacteria
- What is culture?
- the customs, arts, social institutions, and achievements of a particular nation, people, or other social group.
- A building block for another culture
- A group of 2 or more people that share believes and ideas working together towards a collective goal.
- A Venn diagram mosaic of smaller culture groups
- Is Culture the Chicken or the Egg?
- Games and Stories (at a VERY basic level)
- A set of nouns we use to do something
- How is it
- 7 prongs of Worldbuilding Cultural Ladder
- Social groups (RPG Game group)
- Local group (City, village)
- Region groups
- Status Groups
- Culture Ethnicity
- Common Language Ethnicities
- World Group
The Worldbuilding Task for the Day
What is your main setting's cultural ladder?
The Real-world Task for the Day
Look at the artifacts in your life that have lead to your current believes
Use Gardul.com/Amazon when shopping online to help support the show
Get Kindle Unlimited Membership for free Kindle books
Please take a moment and comment below on this episode. I look forward to hearing from you about your Fantasy Worldbuilding adventures
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.